Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow invites Online
applications from citizens of India for selection through online written examination on various
posts of Group ‘B’ , ‘C’ and ‘D’ under Computer Based Examination-2023.
Online Application forms will be active from 6th November 2023 to 25th November
2023. Please visit the SGPGI website (www.sgpgims.org.in) regularly for updates.
- Pharmacist Grade-II: – Candidates who had applied against Advt. No. I-34/G/Rectt/2021-22
will be allowed in the recruitment process and such candidate need not apply again.
- The medium of Examination will be only in English Language for all posts, except for
Hospital Attendant, for which it will be English and Hindi language.
- Applicants must fulfill all essential eligibility criteria, educational qualification, age
limit, etc. as per appended Guidelines.
- Amount of NON-REFUNDABLE fee to be paid in respect of one post is as under:-
1. UR 1000/- 180/- 1180/-
2. OBC/EWS 1000/- 180/- 1180/-
3. SC/ST 600/- 108/- 708/
Process of filling the application form – The process of filling the application form is divided
into the five following parts:
i. Candidate Registration
ii. Filling up of balance details of the form
iii. Uploading photo, signatures and other documents
iv. Payment of Fees and Application Form Submission
v. Printout of Application form
Note: The candidate can complete all the above mentioned procedures at once for filling
the application form.
1. Age -Limit
1- The decisive date of age calculation for recruitment to all the posts mentioned in the
above table is 1st January, (in case if Advt is released in between 1st January to 30th
June as,) and 1st July (in case if Advt is released in between 1st July to 31
As such on 1st July, 2023, the candidate has attained the age of 18 years and has not
attained the age of more than 40 years.
2- In case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, OBCs and
other such categories of candidates in Uttar Pradesh, the upper age limit will be as
high as specified by the Government.
3- In case of Permanent Government Employees who have rendered not less than 3 years
regular and continuous service in the relevant field relax able up to maximum period
of 5 years as per GOs of Govt of UP, Karmik Anubhag -4 Ref No. -2-E.M./2001-Ka42013 dated 27.08.2013
2. Essential Educational Qualification
- Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized
University / Institution
- Should be a registered Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948.
- Desirable: 1. Degree in pharmacy from recognized
- University / Board.2. 02 years experience in related filed.
3. Selection process
- The selection will be done on the basis of the marks obtained in the Common
Recruitment Test (CRT) only.
- Hall Ticket for the Common Recruitment Test (CRT):
- The applicants can print their hall ticket for the Common Recruitment Test (CRT)
online from the Institute website www.sgpgi.ac.in
4. Examination pattern.
- A Common Recruitment Test (CRT) will be held.
- The Common Recruitment Test (CRT) will be of 02 hours duration and will be of 100 marks.
- It will contain multiple choice questions (MCQs) 60 marks on the subject(s) related to the post and of the level of the qualifications required
- 10 marks on General English
- 10 marks on General Knowledge
- 10 marks on Reasoning
- 10 marks on Mathematical Aptitude.
- 1 (one) mark will be given for the correct answer and 1/3 (one-third) mark will be
deducted for the wrong answer (i.e. there will be negative marking)
- Minimum qualifying marks of the Common Recruitment Test (CRT) for all posts will be:-
50% for General, EWS, OBC. 45% for SC & ST.
5. Final Merit List:
The final merit list will be prepared based on the marks obtained in the Common
Recruitment Test (CRT) only for all categories (i.e. GENERAL, OBC, SC, ST, EWS, etc) separately
and rank will be awarded to all qualified applicants. While preparing the merit list for the
General category, all applicants (including those from the reserved categories) will be taken
into consideration, but while preparing the merit list for a reserved category, only applicants
of that category will be taken into consideration. The same method will be applicable in all
1. Total marks of the tied Candidates
2. Date of birth of the tied Candidates. (Older candidate placed higher on the merit list)
3. Number of wrong answers / negative marks of the tied Candidates. (Less wrong
answers/ negative marks placed higher on the merit list)
4. Total marks in the ‘core’ section of the examination conducted. (Higher marks in the
core section being placed higher on the merit list)
a. (for e.g. in the examination referred to above 60% questions pertained to the
core subject Syllabus) (‘core’ section would be defined by the Examination
Section of SGPGI, for each exam, as needed)
5. Application number of the candidate. (Earlier application number being placed
higher on the merit list)
- Higher qualification will not be considered a disqualification for any post.
- Working experience in Government/ semi government organization wherever
applicable will include experience either on regular post or outsourced/contractual,
with accompanying evidence based certificate. Applicant will submit an affidavit that
experience mentioned in the certificate is true and SGPGIMS may verify the facts from
the concerned Institution/ Party.
- For posts having experience as an Essential Criteria, the experience which has been
acquired only after obtaining essential qualification will be considered as valid.
- Any dispute with regard to any matter referred herein shall be subject to the
jurisdiction of Lucknow court alone.