NEET 2022 Application Correction Window – How to correct your mistakes in form
NEET 2022 Application Correction Window – The National Testing Agency will soon open the NEET 2022 Application Form Correction window for correction. All the applicants who have filled out the application form for NEET 2022 will be able to make the NEET Application Form Correction. The application procedure is over now and there are many candidates who want to make NTA NEET UG corrections to their application form. And now they are waiting for the application window to proceed with neet ug application It will be done soon as the application process has been completed filling out the form on 20th May 2022, so all the candidates are ready for the further procedure of the examination.
NEET 2022 Application Correction
The application form was filled out online mode so the correction will also be done online only, the NEET UG application window will only be opened for a particular time. So all the candidates who have filled out the application form and want to make corrections to it then they have to do it before the due date only. No correction will be accepted after the last date of correction in the form, there are some important details that can be corrected on the application form but there are other details also that can not be corrected in the application form. All the candidates who are willing to get the detailed information about the neet.nta.nic.in NEET 2022 correction window and many more then you can check out the full article.
Article type NEET 2022 Application Correction Article category Correction windowName of the OrganizationNational Testing AgencyExam nameNEET (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test)Date of making correction in the application formTo be announcedMode of correctionOnline modeYear2022Exam date17th July 2022Official websiteneet.nta.nic.in
How to make NEET 2022 Application Correction?
All the candidates who want to make corrections to the application form in then they can do it by visiting the application form. The authority has still not published any information about displaying the NEET-UG application correction window, but the administration will shortly publish the notification regarding the same. So if you want to get to know about the date of making the correction in the application form then you have to keep in regular touch with the official website as well as from this page also.
- To make the correction in the application form, you have to first visit the official website of the NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST i.e. neet.nta.nic.in
- After you have visited the site then, you will be able to see the neet.nta.nic.in NEET 2022 application correction link on the main page of the site. Once the link is out.
- After that click on that link, and then you will be taken to the new page, and there you have to enter the application number and password.
- Then you have entered the details then you have to click on the option of correction in NEET UG application form 2022, click on that link.
- After that, your application form will appear before you and then you can make the correction to the application form.
- After you have made the correction then cross-check your details and then click on the submit option.
- Submitting the application form and OTP will be sent to your e-mail id or your mobile number.
- After that, you are required to enter the OTP and then the correction slip will appear before you on your screen.
- By following the above-mentioned procedure you will be able to make corrections to the application form.
NEET 2022 Application Correction details that can be Edit
There are many details that are available on the application form, but you can not edit every detail on the form. As there are just particular details that the candidates can edit, here we have mentioned some details that can be edited.
- Academic details of the candidate
- Address of the candidate
- Personal details of the candidate
- Exam city
- Place of birth
- Parents details
- Photograph of the candidates
- Medium of the question paper
- Government id
- Gender of the candidate
- Category of the candidate
- Disability status
- State code of eligibility
- Marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying exam