NEET 2023 Registration Live Updates: National Testing Agency (NTA) has released application forms for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Undergraduate or NEET UG 2023 on the exam website, neet.nta.nic.in. The entrance test is scheduled for May 7, 2023.
As per the schedule, candidates can apply for the undergraduate medical entrance test till April 6. Dates for other exam-related activities, including admit card release date will be announced later.
Eligibility criteria, syllabus of NEET UG 2023 will be mentioned in the information bulletin which will be published ahead of registrations. NEET 2023 notification, mentioning application start and end date, correction window, etc. will also be hosted on the exam website.
NEET UG 2023: Steps to apply for the registration
- Visit the official website of NTA
- On the homepage, click on NEET UG 2023 registration link
- Register details for NEET UG application 2023
- Upload scanned images and signature in the format specified
- Pay the fee through the online payment mode
- Submit and download the NEET UG application form 2023
The last date to apply for NEET UG 2023 is 6 April 2023 up to 9 PM. The application fee for candidates belonging to the General category is INR 1700; for OBC candidates is INR 1600 & for SC, ST, PwD & third gender is INR 1000.
Candidates must go to the official website, neet.nta.nic.in, after the NEET UG 2023 application form is released in order to complete the online form. Candidates must register, complete the application form, and attach the required documents in order to submit their NEET 2023 application.
The list of documents needed for the NEET 2023 application form is as follows:
- Marksheet & pass certificate of class 10
- Marksheet & pass certificate of class 12
- Aadhaar card
- Any Government valid identity number such as Ration Card number, Class 12 Roll Number, Bank Account or Passport
- Scanned passport-size photo
- Scanned signature
- Scanned image of left-hand thumb impression
- Postcard photo
- Details for online payment such as Debit/Credit card number, online banking details & UPI