NEET 2021: Know eligibility criteria for MCC counselling, Central University
NEET 2021: To be eligible for NEET 2021 counselling, candidates must have cleared the NEET 2021 exam, fulfilling the required qualification NEET percentile.
New Delhi. NEET 2021: National Testing Agency (NTA) will soon release the answer key and result of NEET 2021 at ntaneet.nic.in. Soon after the declaration of NEET Result 2021, candidates who qualify in NEET cut-off 2021 will be invited to participate in the counselling. All India Quota (AIQ) will conduct NEET counseling 2021 on behalf of Medical Counseling Committee (MCC). NTA has not yet released the NEET OMR sheet, question paper and provisional answer key.
In order to be eligible for NEET 2021 counselling, candidates must have cleared the NEET 2021 exam, which also fulfills the required NEET percentile. Candidates should register themselves on MCC website within the stipulated time. Know Eligibility Criteria for Central Universities
University of Delhi (LHMC, UCMS, MAMC) 15% seats are reserved for candidates applying through All India Quota. For the remaining 85 percent seats, only those students will be eligible who have studied 11th and 12th in Delhi.
Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) 50% seats are reserved for candidates who have studied in AMU schools for at least three years. The remaining 50 percent seats are open for NEET qualified candidates.
Banaras Hindu University (BHU) All the candidates who qualify NEET 2021 will be eligible to participate in BHU MBBS counseling for all the seats offered by the university. Faculty of Dentistry,
Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI), Delhi Out of 50 BDS seats in Jamia, three are reserved under internal quota for candidates who passed their qualifying examinations from Jamia schools as regular students. The remaining 47 seats are open to all NEET qualifying candidates.
NTA RELEASED ANSWER KEY READ HOW TO DOWNLOAD