MTG RAPID BIOLOGY for KVPY NEET NTSE by MTG India Experts
MTG RAPID BIOLOGY for KVPY NEET NTSE by MTG india experts this book is very good for neet and other medical entrance exams. If you need more books then comment below we will upload asap
Disclaimer: This blog does no longer very own this e-book neither created nor scanned. We simply supplying the hyper link already available on net and other sources. If any manner it violates the law or has any issues then kindly mail us or contact us firstname.lastname@example.org for this Link Removal. I have created this Blog Just to help poor students who are financially terrible to buy any book from market.
THESE BOOKS FOR NEET
XAM IDEA BIOLOGY FOR NEET
XAM IDEA MATH FOR JEE
XAM IDEA CHEMISTRY FOR NEET & JEE
XAM IDEA PHYSICS FOR NEET & JEE
Hi friend . So everybody is preparing for neet . Now the ques arises which is the best book for biology which an important subject for cracking neet .
So lets move on to the review of ncert at your fingerprint by mtg publication . As i have gone through the book i found thats its the best objective book that u can ever get.
It not only prepares for the ncert portion which have approximately 70% weightage in neet but also it prepares for the rest 30% that can come in neet . If u will do each and every ques of this book thoroughly then i can guarentee u that u can score about 340+ out of 360 in neet .
This book has three types of problems first is the ncert based , second is from ncert xemplar and third is hots (high order thinking ques ). It has assertion and reason for aiims exclusively .
This book will not only prepare u for neet but also for aiims side by side.
So thats it and i hope u all the very best for your neet examination☺