CBSE CHEMISTRY ANSWER KEY AND PAPER ANALYSIS FOR CLASS 12 TERM 1
Central board of secondary education CBSE conduct the board examination in offline mode. Today 14 December was chemistry exam. There was total 55 Questions were came in chemistry examination and we are Uploading here today answer key it is not official answer key it will be released after some days.
Seems like all problems ran into the same exam. There was a diversion in the route to my exam center in central delhi, so had to take the long route. Uber charged me twice on that. Then the traffic jam. I literally entered the examination hall 10 mins before actual commencement of exam 10:30. Panicked and filled subject code wrong. Waited for two mins to calm my brain down. Started the paper.
Fast forward to the paper analysis,
Chemistry was the only subject i didn’t study the whole year and did only like 80% of the syllabus, with the rough idea of The other 20% i did in preboards. So, was already prepared for the worse. Wanted to get 50+ anyhow.
The Paper was Moderate for me.
Started the paper, did good in Physical, only part i liked in Chem. Then did organic which was Pretty easy than i expected. Then comes inorganic, i only prepared 3 groups of P block and coordination, which i did today(i.e. in the morning, Yes pulled an all nighter right before the Exam ). Somehow logically attempted the D-block with the rough idea about 11th class Atomic structure. Turns out to be quite good guesses.
I might top 55–56/70, 50+ guaranteed. Relieved and quite happy. All the hypertension of boards is gone now. Going to the longest sleep i had this month.