Agneepath Scheme 2022:[अग्निवीर भर्ती] Recruitment Process,Application Form, Age Limit, & Salary
Indian Army agneepath yojana Agniveeragniveer scheme Rajnath Singh:Today a new recruitment programme called Agneepath Scheme 2022 has been announced by Indian Defense Minister Nirmala Sitharaman. Agnipath Bharti Yojana information has been provided in this article. Please review the eligibility requirements, age limit, and the number of postings in this section.46,000 personnel in the Indian Army, Navy, and Air Force will be filled under this programme. The Indian Government intends to fulfil the aspirations of Indian youngsters to join the Indian Army through this programme. Here you will find the most up-to-date details on applying for the Agneepath Yojana in 2022.
Agnipath Recruitment Scheme 2022
AuthorityIndian. ArmyYojna NameAgneepath Recruitment 2022 Number of Vacancies 46,000 Approx.Final notification TBAAgneepath Recruitment Online Form DateMay or June, 2022Application end dateTBAAge Limit17-21 YearsRecruitment For Indian Army, Navy, Air ForceTime span 4 years Official WebsiteJoin
Agnipath Recruitment Scheme 2022: Online Application Form
Military recruits will serve four-year terms, with a fifth going on to regular duty. The program’s goal is to make the military more appealing to a younger demographic by increasing the number of jobs available.
After four years of service, the “Agniveers” will be offered a generous exit retirement package in addition to their regular income. There would be a yearly enlistment of 46,000 new soldiers, and roughly a quarter of them would be kept on for a further 15 years and become permanent commissioners. The remaining people will be granted a Seva Nidhi (a corpus of Rs. 11.71 lakh + interest) and permitted to go.
Income tax will not be applied to the ‘Seva Nidhi.’ Nothing in this Agreement shall confer any right to receive a gratuity or pension. For as long as they serve in the Indian military, Agniveers will be covered by a non-contributory life insurance policy worth Rs 48 lakhs.
Agneepath Agniveer Yojana in Hindi
Main benefits of Agneepath Yojana
- In this system, the Indian Army provides an option for Indian citizens to serve in the army for four years.
- Candidates are given permanent positions in the Indian army based on their outstanding performance.
- CAPF Recruitment Benefit after completing 4 years of Service
- Joining the Indian Army’s Agneepath programme can help young people realise their dreams.
- This strategy addresses the needs of all armed forces, the air force, and the navy.
- Candidate requirements are based on the contract for four years.
- If your service and training go well, you may be able to continue serving.
Year custamised Package (Monthly)In Hand (70%)Contribution to Agniveer Corpus Fund (30%)Contribution to corpus fund by GoI1st Year3000021000900090002nd Year3300023100990099003rd Year365002558010950109504th Year40000280001200012000Total contribution in Agniveer Corpus Fund after four years
Agneepath Yojana Eligibility
- You must be an Indian citizen.
- This programme is open to participants aged 17-21.
- If you want to apply for the Agneepath yojana online, you must be in good health.
- There will be a Four-year break from employment.
Indian Army Agneepath Yojana 2022 Notification
The Indian Army has issued no recruitment notice for the Agneepath Yojana 2022-23. Once the announcement is made public, the application deadline will be made known. However, the Government is taking decisive action here. The primary goal of the Indian Army Agneepath Entry Scheme Recruitment instituted by the Central Government is to provide youth with training while also reducing retirement and pension costs. Those chosen for the programme will be given training and employment opportunities inside the state of Jammu and Kashmir.
Objectives of Agnipath Recruitment Scheme 2022
Agniveer will find work in various industries thanks to the training and experience he received in the military. As part of the Agneepath programme, the Indian army aims to reflect the demographics of the country’s young population.
Agnipath is a nationwide programme in India that enlists military personnel (soldiers, pilots, and sailors) based on merit. Youth can join the regular military force through this programme. People hired under the Agnipath programme will be referred to as Agniveers.
Jobs and Preference in Recruitment after joining Agnipath
The various benefits and preferences in jobs both government and private is given below in the table as under.The Youngsters who want to experience the life of an Army Soldier can Apply with the following Benefits announced till today.Preference in Civil Services Jobs like IAS,IPS and Other Services.
Preference in UP Police and Homeguards Recruitment
First preference in MP Police Recruitments
25% of total candidates will be eligible to serve 15 Years in Army.
Preference in Paramilitary Forces
Preference in Assam Rifles recruitment
How to apply online for Agneepath Army Bharti Yojana 2022-23?
- Open joinindianarmy.nic.in website on your phone or computer.
- Then, all you have to do is visit the portal’s leading website for openings.
- You can find the main page on the hiring procedure.
- Visit the homepage to go to the Agneepath Yojana application.
- Fill out the application form with the necessary information.
- Make sure you include all relevant paperwork.
- Just hit the “Submit” button when you’re done.
Indian Army’s Agneepath Yojna Scheme 2022-23 FAQ
Why has the central Government maintained the Agneepath Yojana’s length at Four years?
This is because cadets will be selected to serve in border regions when they complete their training. In addition, the pension costs for the central Government are reduced because of this yojana.
When will Agneepath Yojana Bharti Start?
The Recruitment for the Agneepath will start from September-October 2022.
Can Girls also Apply for the Agneepath Recruitment?
Yes,Girls who are in the Age Group of 17.5 to 21 Years can Apply for all the Posts according to qualification.