SBI Asha Scholarship 2022: SBI Asha Scholarship Program 2022 is an initiative of the SBI Foundation under its education vertical – Integrated Learning Mission (ILM), to provide financial assistance to meritorious students from low-income families across India to ensure the continuity of their education.
- Scholarship Program – Sbi Asha Scholarship Program 2022
- Sponsorship Provider – Sbi Foundation
- Mode of Application – Online
- End Date for Application – 15th of October,2022
- For the Year – 2022-2023
- Grant Rs 15,000 per Year
- Official Website – https://sbifoundation.in
Under SBI Asha Scholarship Program, students studying in Classes 6 to 12 can obtain the opportunity to receive a scholarship of Rs 15,000 for one year.
Eligibility for SBI Asha Scholarship 2022
- Students studying in Classes 6 to 12 are eligible.
- Applicants must have scored a minimum of 75% marks in the previous academic year.
- Annual family income of the applicant must not be more than Rs 3,00,000 from all sources.
- Open for students pan India.
Documents needed for SBI Asha Scholarship
- Marksheet of the previous academic year
- A government-issued identity proof (Aadhaar card/voter identity card/driving license/PAN card)
- Current year admission proof (fee receipt/admission letter/institution identity card/bonafide certificate)
- Bank account details of applicant (or parent)
- Income proof (Form 16A/income certificate from government authority/salary slips, etc.)
- Photograph of the applicant