Cracking NEET UG 2022 Exam is tough. Students have to prepare months before the exam begins. The NEET UG Exam will be conducted in July 2022. Students who want to ace the exam and score above 600 in NEET UG Exam, need important tips and tricks. Here are a few preparation tips and tricks by experts to score high in exam.
How to crack neet :- neet ug 2022 will be conducted in the month of July, 2022. This exam is one of the difficult exams to crack. Students have to go through previous year papers, the paper patterns and so on. Preparing for Neet ug exam is months and months of focus, hard work and dedication.
The tips and tricks will help candidates sitting for Neet UG Exam to score high marks above 600. Toppers can easily crack the exam if they follow these tips and tricks shared by experts and previous year toppers.
Tips and Tricks for NEET UG 2022 Exam
The NEET UG 2022 Exam has a paper pattern where candidates have to answer a total of 180 questions out of 200. The numbers of questions asked from Physics, Chemistry and Biology Section will be 45, 45 and 90 questions respectively.
Now each question is for four marks and total questions to be answered is 180. So to score at least 600, students will have to score 150 right answers. Including the negative marking, candidates need five more correct answers.
Students note that if they answer more than 10 questions out of 15 from Section B, there will be a negative marking. Manage your time accordingly and answer them correctly
- The first tip to prepare for NEET UG Exam is start preparing early as it will give them a good amount of time to go through the entire syllabus and revise them. This is an advantage for those preparing early
- Second tip is to set your realistic goals which will help students stay focused and manage time accordingly
- Third tip is to go through the syllabus properly and mark the important ones. This will help students score easily
- Next tip is to understand your weak spots. Students should prepare early as it will help in identifying their weak spots and have more time to work on it
- Then go through the mock papers of previous years as this will help in cracking NEET UG Exam easily. Students will be able to find their weak spots by going through the mock papers and prepare them better. The goal is to try to lessen the negative marking
- Be honest with yourself and don’t be disappointed if you are not able to score maximum marks. This will help in preparing better next time
- Be consistent and prepare accordingly
Students do go through the tips and tricks as it will be helpful in the upcoming NEET UG Exam 2022 which will be held in July 2022.