Wiley’s textbook of zoology for neet and other medical entrance exam. This book only for medical entrance examination which is held at national level and other state level examination. Best book for neet entrance exam you will get better Question and you will solve them surely. Neet entrance exam aiims bsc nursing entrance all these exam are medical entrance exams.
Disclaimer: This blog does no longer very own this e-book neither created nor scanned. We simply supplying the hyper link already available on net and other sources. If any manner it violates the law or has any issues then kindly mail us or contact us email@example.com for this Link Removal. I have created this Blog Just to help poor students who are financially terrible to buy any book from market.
NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST (NEET) :- neet exam conducted by national test agency (NTA) This agency control and manage by centre government every year lacs of students apply for this entrance exam and after cleared the exam you will get the admission in MBBS no other way to get the admission in MBBS in India.
We have shared zoology book with you this one is best book for all medical entrance exams the Question in this book is totally based on medical entrance exams you can practice these questions and make your prepartion better for next exam.
SYLLABUS FOR NEET 2022 ZOOLOGY
- Some of the Units included in NEET 2022 Biology Syllabus are Diversity in Living World, Human Physiology, Reproduction, Genetics and Evolution, etc.
- Based on the new NEET Biology 2022 Exam Pattern, both subjects will have 2 sections i.e. A and B in the paper. The sections will have 35 and 15 questions, candidates can score 4 marks whereas for a wrong answer 1 mark will be deducted.
- Biology has a lot of definitions and scientific terms that need to be prepared and regular revision is required for better performance in the exam. DOWNLOAD BOOK FOR NEET 2022
TIPS AND TRICKS: HOW TO STUDY IN ZOOLOGY FOR NEET 2022
- Start by going through the NCERT book thoroughly.
- To get more details, follow additional reference books.
- Learn the locations of different types of tissues.
- Stick to the NCERT book for cockroach, frog and earthworm.
- Solve more and more questions.
- Revise frequently.