Today 17 December is the day of exam for class 12 term 1 political science. Here is the answer key and paper analysis of today’s exam. Cbse board exam is going on from November and this is the end of the exams. Cbse exam 2021-22 is going well without any disturbance of Corona or any other things.
Central board of secondary education CBSE :- today political science paper has been done on 17 December 11: to 1 o clock and we have been talking to students who gave thia exam we have some questions about the exam and some other queries because last year Corona and the. Online classes how they manage their studies how they complete their syllabus everything we have asked to them.
The students of the Central Council for Secondary Education (CBSE) will sit for the class 12 political science exam today, December 17. The CBSE Class 12 Political Science Exam will take place from 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Under the new CBSE guidelines, students taking the examination will be required to enter the examination center by 10:45 a.m. and late students will be properly searched.
The CBSC Board said on 15 December that it had decided to stop the physical evaluation of the OMR answer sheets in the examination centers on the same day as the test of the current exams for classes 10th and 12th. The decision will take effect from December 16, he said.
The Political Science question paper has 3 sections are as follows
Section A 24 questions 20 must be attempt section B has also 24 Question and 20 must be attempt and last section that is section c 12 Question and 10 must be attempt.
- Students will be given an OMR sheet to fill in the Darken the circles as shown on the OMR sheet.
- The OMR CBSE sheet has space for 60 questions and the students should complete the answers only in the correct
- Students should bring a black or blue ballpoint pen to darken The CBSE has banned the use of the pencil to darken the circle and the board will take strict action against any student found using the pencil under “unfair means”.
- Students will also be required to write a self-declaration in the appropriate space on the OMR sheet stating “I confirm all of the above information is correct” and signed by
- We have talked to some students about the exam they said the paper was so lengthy that’s why some students said that paper was difficult but if you read all the term 1 syllabus then you don’t have to worry about lengthy Question.
- Well if you learn every thing before the exam you will surely have done section A 20 Question out 24 because everything is in the syllabus