Today 15 December cbse board conducted economics exam which was not held successfully and there is no incorrect Question or any other mistake by the end of cbse. But as usual we have some students who told us that paper was lengthy some questions were very difficult language bla bla. So this one conversation is common for all examination.
Central board of secondary education CBSE board conducted today 15 December economics exam for class 12 term 1 according to new pattern released by cbse. Question was objective Mcq type and some assertion reason Question.
We have seen Question paper and our expert , students too who gave this exam today. They told us about this exam how was the exam difficulty level and how’s the language and how many questions were came in exam and answer key and solutions of this question thats all. We know these are the questions which you want to ask and these all are going in your head.
So here we are going to tell the answer of your questions about the today exam.
- The first answer is that how many questions were came in this exam and the answer is 55 totak Question were came in this exam.
- The second one is answer key as we know official answer key will come on cbse official site but some institute and YouTube teachers give there answer and make a unofficial answer key. So we will provide that answer key today.
- The third one is difficulty level of exam see if you didn’t read anything the it was difficult but if you read the syllabus once so it was average Question paper and last but not least if you read the syllabus 2 to 3 times so it was veasy for them some questions were tricky but that should be present because we have to prepare what ill be the next step. So thats why some questions were lengthy or you can say difficult.
- Last one anwer is solution still we don’t have but we will upload here soon. Thankyou
- If you have read this post fully them give us feedback hows the article comment below we will reply and if you need any thing you can teel us thankyou regards MD