This book have 10 sample paper for geography class 12 term 1 According to new pattern released by cbse board. This book published by 0swaal but we can’t mention this book name because of copyright infringement by them. So we can’t mention that.
Disclaimer: This blog does no longer very own this e-book neither created nor scanned. We simply supplying the hyper link already available on net and other sources. If any manner it violates the law or has any issues then kindly mail us or contact us email@example.com for this Link Removal. I have created this Blog Just to help poor students who are financially terrible to buy any book from market.
Here, I am sharing the books we referred to and the benefits you can get from particular book:
How do I learn for class 12 geography?
Hello Hard workers,
Geography is one of the base of the present life and it is know as Jack of all and Master of None, I am studying Geography as a discipline from more than a Decade now, and as per my opinion it is one of the most Interesting/ self explained/ Justified/ One of the most useful in day today life/ Practical/ Developing/ and going beyond in it as a subject.
Students of 12 standard should take this as an important and challenging task. Take this one shot and Revise your particular subject minimum thrice after completing twice (I know – it doesn’t sound good but take it seriously).
Follow a step by step approach to study this subject. Initially try to understand each chapter and make your own notes while doing this. You can also study from Oswaal question Bank for better clarity of concepts. This book is updated and include various typologies of questions for exam-oriented study.
Some of the benefits of studying from this book are:
1. Strictly follow the latest syllabus and pattern of the Board.
2. Features like Chapter wise and Topic wise presentation strengthen knowledge and attitude related to the subject. .
3. These Question banks contain more than sufficient questions which help students in practicing and completing the syllabus.
4. Quick Review in the beginning of each chapter is an added advantage of using this book.
5. Questions incorporated in this book encompass all the ‘Typologies’.
6. Previous Years’ Board Questions for in depth study
7. Handwritten Toppers’ Answers
8. Answers strictly as per board’s Marking Scheme
9. Multiple Choice Questions included as per the latest design of the Question Paper
10. Quick Review for comprehensive study
11. Mind Maps in each chapter for remembering facts & figures easily
12. Suggested videos at the end of each chapter for a Digital Learning Experience.
You should start the learning part after clearing your concepts. This book will help you in quick revision and better retention.
Hope this helps!