CBSE Term 1 Board Exam Date Sheet 2022: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has made it clear that the Term-1 board examinations of classes 10th and 12th will be conducted offline in November-December. That is, these exams of CBSE 10th-12th will not be online.
- Datesheet of 10th and 12th term-1 exam will be released
- CBSE exams will be conducted in offline mode
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will soon release the datesheet for class 10th and 12th term-1 exam. CBSE has given this information in its official notification. The board had issued a circular on October 14, announcing that the exams for both the classes would be conducted during November-December 2021.
Students can download this datesheet by visiting the official website of CBSE i.e. www.cbse.gov.in.
This exam will be conducted in offline mode at the designated exam centers. The duration of the paper will be 90 minutes and 20 minutes will be given to read the questions. In this, 50% questions will be asked from the syllabus. The exam will start at 11:30 and will end at 1 PM.
How to download datesheet
- First of all go to the official website- cbse.nic.in.
- Click on the link of what’s new in it.
- Click on the link for class 10 or class 12.
- Now a PDF will open, download it.
- Term 1 will be conducted as an objective type test consisting of MCQs/Multiple Choice Questions that will be asked in the exam.
- As per the CBSE notification, Term 1 exam will be divided into major and minor subjects.
- It has also been said in the notification that the examination of minor subjects will start from November 15,
- while the examination of all major subjects will start from November 24, 2021.
- It is mandatory for all the students to appear in Term 1 examinations.
The marks obtained by the students in Term 1 examination will be calculated in the final CBSE class 10th and 12th 2022 results in April/May.
What are ‘major’ and ‘minor’ subjects? ‘Major’ subjects are taught in all schools affiliated to the board and ‘Minor’ subjects are taught in only a few schools.
In such a situation, the datesheet to be released today is for the subject ‘Major’. For the ‘minor’ subject, the board will discuss with the group of schools only after that the announcement will be made.