Xam Idea Chemistry CBSE Class 12 (Complete Course Book Term I & Term II) For 2022 Exam (Without any Watermark) if you need any book or notes comment below.
Disclaimer: This blog does no longer very own this e-book neither created nor scanned. We simply supplying the hyper link already available on net and other sources. If any manner it violates the law or has any issues then kindly mail us or contact us email@example.com for this Link Removal. I have created this Blog Just to help poor students who are financially terrible to buy any book from market.
XAM IDEA PHYSICS NEW PATTERN
XAM IDEA BIOLOGY NEW PATTERN
XAM IDEA MATHEMATICS NEW PATTERN
After going through all the questions provided in this book, in the exam you will feel “Oh, I already did this question”. But please prefer it only if you have thoroughly revised your NCERT.
Yes!! NCERT that is only the God father of all books. Sometimes NCERT exercise questions or example questions come in the exams. If you want to get full marks in Chemistry, prefer NCERT first followed by XAM Idea.
I will recommend this book to every student of CBSE and trust me all the solved examples and practice questions are really helpful. Board exams ask similar questions to what is there in this book. So, prepare from this book along with your NCERT book to score more in Chemistry.
One more thing, the sample papers at the end of the book are really really helpful and it gives real time mock test feel of experience. This book should be necessarily with you in your study desk. The key to get full marks are:
- Practice, practice and practice.
- Revise atleast n times. n is a variable. It can be four for some students or ten for some students.
- Make short notes of all the important points and all the reactions and equations in Chemistry.
- Highlight important questions and go through it one day before exam.
- Have a good sleep the night before exam.
- Write neatly in exam. Sometimes teacher give grace marks in Boards exam.
- Take a sharp pencil and draw the diagrams with proper labeling.
- Write the chemical reactions neatly with catalyst names and temperature as well.