MTG BIOLOGY AIIMS 26 YEARS CHAPTERWISE SOLUTION

By | November 27, 2020
Spread the love

MTG PUBLICATION IS ONE OF THE LEADING PUBLICATION Its 26 yrs aiims pcb series help a student Perfect its individual chapters with good practice and fast solving tricks. If you need more books and pdf comment below the post we will upload as soon as possible.

Disclaimer: This blog does no longer very own this e-book neither created nor scanned. We simply supplying the hyper link already available on net and other sources. If any manner it violates the law or has any issues then kindly mail us or contact us   neetjeemedia@gmail.com  for this Link Removal. I have created this Blog Just to help poor students who are financially terrible to buy any book from market.

First of all biology mtg is the best mcq book u can ever get in the market . It covers not only the 70% of ncert that will come in the exam but also the rest 30% which will come outside the ncert .

Mtg books the best companion for Neet preparation. They are the best complements of NCERT .Practise exercises from mtg books after thoroughly going through the chapters of NCERT.

The concept maps in mtg are really helpful in retaining formulae in mind plus the numerous  excersises , the monthly practice papers,the NEET essential portion and all practice papers are really helpful.

SOME OTHER BOOKS ALSO AVAILABLE HERE LINK BELOW

ACE PHYSICS VOL 1 & VOL 2

V.K JAISWAL INORGANIC CHEMISTRY

N.Avasthi physical chemistry

M.S chauhan organic chemistry

Month can be referred before NEET, mtg’s NEET contains previous year’s question and practice papers is of great help to NEET aspirants

MTG is also very good it not only prepares for the good but also for the worse question that u can get in neet examination. Its really helpful .

Each chap has numerous no questions advancing from easy to achievers section. Thus gives a good command over all topic with variety of questions

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

If you are finding me helpful or wanna suggest then comment. Needed anything? Comment. Join my YouTube channel and telegram channel. Keep supporting me I will support and pray for you to clear your examination

2 thoughts on “MTG BIOLOGY AIIMS 26 YEARS CHAPTERWISE SOLUTION

  1. 강남안마

    Hello excellent website! Does running a blog like this require a great deal of work?
    I’ve absolutely no knowledge of coding however I was hoping to start my own blog soon. Anyways, if
    you have any recommendations or techniques for new blog owners please share.
    I understand this is off subject nevertheless
    I just needed to ask. Thank you!

Leave a Reply